I’m publishing this post as an offering to women experiencing stress related to COVID-19.
We all know anxiety takes a tremendous toll on the system. Strengthening your constitution is the best defense against viruses. This practice is designed to help you de-stress and bring your body back into balance.
Be well. Be smart. Stay calm and massage your breasts.
❤ 10-Step Luxury Breast Massage:
1. Unplug and find a comfortable place to sit (topless or in a robe). This can also be done in the bath. I personally love to practice in candlelight, right after leaving the tub. If music helps transport you (as it does for me), put on soothing, healing background music.
2. Sit. Slow down. Surrender.
3. Soften the heart. Soften the eyes. Soften the entire front body,
4. Take 3 deep cleansing breaths. Breathing in deeply and boisterously exhaling to release.
5. Bring your hands to prayer and find your gratitude. Let prayers organically rise from your soul.
6. Now mindfully anoint your beautiful breasts. You can use coconut, almond or jojoba oil. You may wish to add a few drops of rose, clary sage, ylang-ylang or lavender essential oil.
7. Let your hands lay over your breasts with the tip of your middle fingers gently massaging the very center of your chest as you take slow, deep breaths. Let the breath be an invitation to surrender.
8. Breathe in the word “Let” and breathe out the word “Go.”
9. Massage your breasts in deliciously slow circles and smile.
10. Offer gratitude and end with prayer.
“Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It’s sanity.”
Want to go deeper?
Learn the Taoist breast massage sequence that promotes that health and longevity and alleviate PMS and menopause symptoms naturally. Set up a private session over Zoom or join me for Radical Radiance a 6-week salon series of women’s alchemy practices designed to activate your feminine super powers and dial up your sexual creative magic!
Interested In Support?
For guidance exploring self love and stress management with a certified human potential and sex coach, reach out here for a free 20 minute consultation with me, Bella.